3/26/16 we have 3 !
The third seed has risen to the occasion, just the neck, the cotyledon leaves haven’t emerged yet. So that’s 3 for 3 again good seeds, good method. I have to restate I have a 100% germination rate. That’s not to say I haven’t lost some seedlings along the way. This just attests to using rockwool for germination.
So here are two pictures, I didn’t want to lift the plastic covers and lose the humidity just yet…..update 8:45 pm #3 cotyledons have emerged, I turned on the mist cycle set at 1.5 sec on/9.5 min off leaving the plastic covers on. The compartment is really low RH trying to give them more humidity for a few days until they’re stronger.